Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where have you been?

I keep getting asked what have I been up to since I haven't updated my blog--the month of May has been VERY busy for our house. Kyndell started the month turning 6 years old and we had to have a few celebrations to mark the event! Then I had "the injury" and had physical therapy. Mother's Day came and we celebrated--the kindergarten class held a special Muffins for Mom and the kids sang and made special presents for us. It was really cute. We then went to Big Surf with the church and the kids loved it! Of course, the end of the year school party/birthday party was at our house and was a huge success. And now we finished off with kindergarten graduation. Somewhere in there I am getting huge with pregnancy, working home health, and Tony started his new job. What a month!! It's great being a mother.