Saturday, August 22, 2009

She's Here...Kynadee Marie






Kynadee arrived at 2155 on Tuesday August 18th thanks to the skilled help of Dr. Elliott, Dr. Franken, Emily C, and Dar. Of course, I also have to thank my labor nurse, Gloria, also (yes, I said labor nurse :)). Kyndadee was 6#15 oz and close to 18" long. I will say it was my hardest labor yet or maybe it is just the freshest in my mind, but either way she is worth it! Our first night was a little rough, but since then she has been a great baby so far! She loves to sleep, much like her mother, and has started her own feeding and sleeping schedule that works great. Her big brother and sister love her and we feel so blessed to have her in our family. Kynadee's looks are changing everyday and she loves to snuggle--it's just amazing really. I love being a mommy and am so glad she is finally here and healthy!