Three weeks today, phew! hard to believe! Our family is so blessed, truely. Kynadee has fit into our family without any problems and it seems she has been a part of our lives for quite awhile. The kids love her, especially Kaden, who is always checking on his baby sister and has to hold and kiss her every opportunity he gets. Kynadee's weight was down a bit more than the pediatrician liked so we had to reweigh her today and she is up to a big 7# 6oz which is a half pound gain! Should make peds happy! She is a great feeder and sleeper--we just need to figure out her newborn rash on her face and diaper rash on her bottom! Poor thing. I can't explain how happy it makes me to just sit and hold her and snuggle her and know she is our baby! I love being a mommy. Life for me is great, hard to believe I have been off work for 3 weeks, we have had so many family functions and school stuff we have stayed quite busy. Tony and I celebrated our seven year anniversary yesterday and we are in awe of all we have gone through in the past 11 years--3 kids, 4 houses, a restaurant, and a few different jobs! Here we are now, happy as we have ever been.
Dear Luke
10 years ago