Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy









What a whirlwind of a year so far! The kids have been sick on and off, Kynadee is growing like crazy, and I am back in school. Kaden just finished his first season of flag football and loved it! He really learned a lot and enjoyed making new friends.

Kyndell is gettind so big, almost seven now! She has been doing really well in school and is still doing girl scouts still. She loves making friends, running wild, dancing and singing, and just plain getting dirty. Her and Kaden are best friends and look out for one another and are now getting in trouble together.

Kynadee is a handful but gets away with everything when she looks at me with her big blue eyes ans smiles. She is over colic but keeps getting any virus that comes around along with a few other ailments. She is 13 1/2 pounds now but loves to cuddle and hang out. Kaden LOVES her so much it drives us crazy at times--he always wants to touch her and love on her even when she is sleeping.

Tony and I are doing great, he is working again and happy to be out of the house. We are really blessed. I will try to do a better job updating my blog but it is hard with all the other things I juggle!