I know it has been a long time since a post and I am bad about pictures (I have them all in the computer...just not printed out). So here goes the long update--I am back to work for three weeks now. I am learning the juggle of having three kids (one in elementary, one in preschool, and one on the breast!). The kids have adjusted to having a younger one around, Kaden won't leave the baby alone--he is always trying to give hugs and kisses and "just touch her" and Kyndell has worked through not being the only girl getting attention. Kynadee has had a UTI and due to her young age with a UTI we are now scheduled for a renal ultrasound and a reflux study to rule out any kidney abnormalities. On top of that she is a colicy (however you say it) baby meaning she likes to cry...a lot! Especially in the car, she hates the car!! But thanks to lots of advice, change of my diet (I miss caffeine!), and Ronda's miracle gripe water I am beginning to have my baby back. Poor thing is a gassy little thing and I don't think ten days of an antibiotic helped her little tummy. We really love her and look forward to her feeling better. Kyndell is doing very well in first grade. She is losing teeth faster than they can grow in and just getting to be such a big girl. Kaden is still my little man--sweet as ever but beginning to explore independance and standing up for himself! Finally! I really enjoyed having six weeks off with my family--we were able to go up to spend time with Tony's mom and family and had a short trip with the kids to Vegas. It was a really fun time for the kids, they loved Circus Circus and the pirate show. So that is the wrap up, I can't wait for Halloween and can't believe the holidays are around the corner. Time flies..
Dear Luke
10 years ago